Quantcast

Socialize

FacebookTwitter

Conservative Pollster: Nate Silver’s Numbers Can’t Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay

facebook Conservative Pollster: Nate Silvers Numbers Cant Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay twitter Conservative Pollster: Nate Silvers Numbers Cant Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay tumblr Conservative Pollster: Nate Silvers Numbers Cant Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay
dean chambers Conservative Pollster: Nate Silvers Numbers Cant Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay

Chambers: “Screw your poll numbers, I’m going home.”

Conservative pollster Eric Cartman Dean Chambers has released a bombshell investigative report which thoroughly proves that the polls numbers offered by New York Times statistician Nate Silver are hopelessly skewed by a liberal bias. Among the damning proof Chambers offers is the fact that Silver seems kinda gay, which, as everyone knows, leads to inaccurate poll numbers:

Nate Silver is a man of very small stature, a thin and effeminate man with a soft-sounding voice that sounds almost exactly like the “Mr. New Castrati” voice used by Rush Limbaugh on his program. In fact, Silver could easily be the poster child for the New Castrati in both image and sound. Nate Silver, like most liberal and leftist celebrities and favorites, might be of average intelligence but is surely not the genius he’s made out to be. His political analyses are average at best and his projections, at least this year, are extremely biased in favor of the Democrats.

Well, we’re convinced. Sure, Silver might be the most respected political statistician in history, but nothing skews a poll more than a limp wrist trying to operate a calculator properly. Inevitably, the wrong buttons get pushed.
/
Chambers, on the other hand, apparently is not afflicted with Silver’s wrist disability. Indeed, his website is entitled unskewedpolls.com, so obviously his poll numbers must not be skewed. Plus, as the Examiner reports, Chambers is “an Internet journalist and commentator, [who] launched his writing career by creating an alternative conservative student newspaper while in college,” so you know he has the qualifications to provide accurate polling numbers.
/
As you may recall, Nate Silver correctly predicted the winner of 49 of the 50 states in the 2008 presidential election, as well as all 35 Senate races. The only state he missed was Indiana, which he predicted would be won by McCain but ultimately went for Barack Obama by 1%. But, you know, he was probably less of a fairy back then. Nowadays, Silver’s hot, hot man-love for Barack Obama has led him to predict a 74.6% chance of an Obama victory on November 6.
/
And now, just for your entertainment, Stephen Colbert’s report on Dean Chambers, conservative hero:

/

/

*If you’re able to operate a computer properly, please click  on this very helpful link  Conservative Pollster: Nate Silvers Numbers Cant Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gaywe are providing right here and buy something on Amazon.com.  If you are afflicted by Nate Silver’s limp wrist disability and are incapable of clicking on the link, please ask one of your straight friends to help you.

/

@TheDailyDolt on Twitter

8 Responses to Conservative Pollster: Nate Silver’s Numbers Can’t Be Accurate Because He Seems Kinda Gay

1. Barjack

at

Look WHAT'S talkin'! EEEWWWWW!!

2. Tracey

at

Seriously, I have a lot of gay friends, and my gaydar is pretty accurate… I suspect that our "unskewed" pollster doth protest too much…

3. Colleen Hutchison

at

Oh, he does not. And, even if he did-what does that have to do with anything???? I think this is just another sexually repressed Republican projecting yet again. Another Marcus Bachmann.

4. Maggiemae

at

Plus he is a liar and a cheat regarding a confirmed bet he made with an individual following his poll.

…..Your only recourse left is to the scream from the mountaintops to anyone that will listen, that "Dean Chambers reneged on a bet over the presidential race he lost the bet and won't pay." Good luck with that.

So yeh, Dean- good luck with your future endeavors!

5. Hi would you mind letting me know which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

6. bJcHlsEsimsWDXdLZI 4572

7. Smannahic

at

Find Nice Criminal View Camera With Awesome Purpose

Whenever surfing around inside electronic market. Great together with amazing perform attract my eye. Possibly youve been proficient in the conventional employs of spy designer watches best video clips as well as mp3 fies, as well as get photographs. Although they are known as the top capabilities involving criminal watches in addition to like a survey alone, exactness find out, you can find even now some other functions these kind of seemingly austere timepieces is capable of doing. Some could possibly be too much legal as being a mobile lockdown sentinel making in the key inner compartment sufficient to contrive in vicious substances which could be wound up straight into food and also drinks. Or, utilizing a Sniper Watch that will from the identify alone, clearly exhibits their point.

Secret agent Enjoy

If you're planning on associated with various other employs associated with besides being a sentry, and of course sound inside the abovementioned aims, here are a few behavior you should use the traveler watch dog photographic camera.

A single. It truely does work as a problem recorders with no proper getting utilized. If you don't have to get wedging within the series, test your enunciate by using a secret agent arm sentinel will work fantastic wonders. The most beneficial traveler watches may condition sign-up all the way to 250MB and also a tiny over Being unfaithful a long time regarding voice cassette.

2. Breaking through crucial quantities information can also be among the finest utilizes regarding secret agent designer watches. This well of traveler system features a stopper and enjoy USB anytime related to certain PC has got the power to acquire gratifying entry from the whole keep within the mainframe.

Several. Wondering ways you can a using a designed Live messenger envoy into it? A few spy wrist watches enable you to receive entry and data coming from outside options generating communication greater and also efficient. Last,simply visit web shop to get a lot more Traveler View along with Traveler Digital camera.

breitling watches for sale

breitling watches prices

8. authentic packer jerseys for your activity

Throughout case you are actually passionate for your sport, any gift that implies some relevance is actually of vital essence.If you can deliver your property that are classified as fascination of recipient on some specific events, like the wedding ceremonies, birthdays, mother's working day, father's working day, Valentine's, contemporary working day you choose out turn into additional significant.If you need to complete and renew your collection, should you re trying to find wonderful presents to whom are obsessed together with the soccer memorabilia, don t think twice to visit the football package retailer.They might be really admirable and trendy and often be likewise easy to find.Several individuals take pride in possessing the football items in the commendable gamers and teams.Otherwise, perform some study to create confident you cut price for that proper and aggressive cost through the queue of football textbooks, soccer year products, etc.To buy the particular present for that football enthusiasts, it is best to take the soccer kit into initially thought.To store on the internet will permit for you personally purchase much more, learn other portals, evaluate rates, and needless to say rid you although employing the worries that come along with buying belonging for the common actual physical outlets.Some famous brand jerseys of our supporting groups for example authentic jerseys nfl and Ravens jerseys, and so on.The soccer gifts that could be really tough to obtain incorporate the NFL jerseys, newspaper books, soccer shares, soccer history publications, soccer memorabilia, and pictures which bear the signature applying the famous soccer players.

These football offers are each unique and meaningful.

The followers are insane concerning the various soccer kits too as authentic NFL jerseys, soccer cards, autographed soccer and so on.With regards to the recognition with the NFL, we can t dismiss the sensation that the football enthusiasts revel in colleting anything that to soccer or typical players as memorabilia.In case you are organizing to pick some wonderful gifts to your beloved ones or good friends that are fond of NFL video games or some distinct football stars, select some football memento retailers.Those which bear the signatures using the celebrated players can definitely warm the hearts via the recipient.Needless to detail, the soccer gift suggestions may also add charm to any particular working day.

cheap basketball jerseys

cheap basketball jerseys